Yoga Instructor Course (YIC) Certificate Program
YIC (Yoga Instructor’s Course) is a 200 hrs programme offered by Vivekananda Yoga Global (VYG). It helps individual to shape their personality and transform the knowledge in a holistic manner. The course is a combination of theory and practice conducted by the Doctors and trained professionals. The holistic way to prevent diseases, promote positive health and wellbeing in the society.
Our Teaching Methodology
What Differentiates us
Our teaching methodology is unique to us and aims at comprehensive coverage of all fundamentals of yoga philosophy.
- + Authentic way of understanding yoga through Triguna and Panchakosha model.
- + Strong foundation through Principals of Anatomy and Physiology.
- + Understanding of our ancient text on yoga.
- + Compulsory internship to be sufficiently knowledgeable to teach yoga scientifically.
What is included in the training program?
This course transforms the student’s ability to learn yoga and provides a platform to teach yoga individually.
- + Anatomy
- + Physiology
- + Yoga Philosophy
- + Meditation
- + Theory & Practice of research-based yoga modules
Why Join YIC
Reasons to opt for our YIC program
Beyond being just a yoga instructor, our YIC course opens up the door for infinite possibilities in your passion for yoga. Following are some highlights.
- + Provides knowledge of Holistic living and not merely training on yoga postures and Meditation alone.
- + Making Yoga a socially relevant science.
- + Professionally qualified yoga instructors.
- + Our Course will leave you transformed like never before and will also inspire you to transform others.
- + Better quality of of life for you and people around you.
- + YIC qualifies you for higher yoga education at S-VYASA Yoga University
Up Coming Batches
Flexible batches are available based on your time availability. Kindly contact us for further information.